Dr. Edna Lee, OD
Dr. Clifford Lee, OD, FAAO
1907 Fillmore Street
San Francisco, CA 94115
Monday – Saturday
10:00 am – 6:00 pm
We are resuming patient care at Invision Optometry!
We want to assure you that keeping our patients and staff safe is our primary concern. During our closure we have developed the following protocol:
- Patients scheduled for exams (and staff) will have their temperature checked with a non-contact thermometer. We will reschedule anyone with a recent history of fever or respiratory illness, or contact with a family member/ roommate/ partner with confirmed COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- You must wear a mask, covering both nose and mouth. We will do the same.
- To maintain social distance we will ask that you come alone for your appointment with as few belongings as possible.
- Frame selections, dispensing of eyewear and adjustment of eyewear is by appointment only.
- To streamline our exam process, please fill out our online patient registration 48 hours before your eye examination. Click the link below that reads “Online Patient Registration.”
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available: We will ask you to use it at numerous points during your exam and we will too (unless we are washing our hands with soap and water for 20 sec).
What does social distancing look like in the exam room?
- The online history form you filled out is already in your record.
- Our advanced remote controlled refraction system allows adequate social distance during prescription assessment.
- Plastic face shields on our biomicroscopes help to maximize distancing during eye health assessment.
Even though you won’t see our smiles behind our masks, know that we will be happy to see you!
Stay safe and well,
Drs. Edna and Clifford Lee
Meet the Doctors
Drs. Edna and Clifford Lee O.D.
Doctors Edna and Clifford Lee, both native San Franciscans, are a wife and husband team of primary care optometrists dedicated to providing professional eyecare…
Serving San Francisco’s Optometry Needs Since 1995
At Invision Optometry, Doctors Clifford and Edna Lee know that state-of-the-art eye care should be accompanied by extraordinary eyewear. The doctors provide a full range of services using the latest in technology to diagnose and treat disorders of the eye.
Bright and spacious, freshly remodeled and expanded, their Pacific Heights practice is the perfect venue for featuring frames as art. Beautifully displayed are over 1200 frame styles by a wide variety of frame designers including Jacques Marie Mage, Jean Philippe Joly, Anne et Valentin, DITA, Lunor and Mykita, to name a few. We pride ourselves in seeking eyewear pieces that are unique, tell a story, and complement our collection.
We are always on the lookout for the next big thing in eyewear. We carry an eclectic assortment of independent luxury eyewear collections that are rare, exclusive and unique. Ask about our special trunk show events where you have the opportunity to view entire collections all at once. This gallery has highlights of our most current collections.
“My work is inspired by my never-ending quest to discover beauty and poetry in every corner of this world. The abstract shapes and distinct color schemes reflect the diversity, resilience, and joy that young minds reveal to me every day. With each piece, I aim to echo my firm belief that everyone and everything on this earth has immense beauty and power; a lesson that is critical for myself as an emerging female artist. As we embark on life’s journey of empowerment and self-discovery, I believe we can all relate to the hard lines, flowing layers, and soft pillowy fades best accomplished through this wonderful medium.”
Fiammy Dizon-Zografos is 27 years old and an emerging abstract fluid artist and an 8th grade English teacher in Daly City, CA. She grew up in San Mateo and has lived in the Bay Area ever since. All her pieces are handmade originals. 20% of all purchases will support Creativity Explored and Project Homeless Connect.
“I have been seeing Dr. Cliff and Dr. Edna for about 15 years now – since I was a single girl in the city. Now my whole family sees them. They are fantastic doctors – both Dr. Edna and Dr. Cliff are warm and friendly and charming – they are so, so nice. They also have a very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. I highly, highly, highly recommend Invision.”
“Thank you to Ines and Liz who were so helpful to me while making a selection of new eye glasses. Ines showed me selections from a French brand of eyewear, called La Font. they make a style that fits my small face. Liz completed the process by helping me with the order and went the extra mile to make certain I was happy with the glasses I selected. She followed up with a phone call to assure that the order was correct without any glitches. I am happy and very satisfied with the customer service and thrilled with the quality of the glasses I purchased. Many thanks to Dr.Clifford Lee, Inez and Liz.”..
“The Yelp stars don’t lie on this one — my experience with Dr. Lee and his staff was fantastic. It was easy to schedule an appointment online, and their office is super convenient to get to on Fillmore. I was welcomed by the staff immediately as I opened the door to their bright and clean office/display floor, and saw Dr. Lee with almost no wait.
“Best place, best people, best customer service. Nothing varies with each visit. The only thing that happens at each visit is that it is BETTER EACH TIME. Their customer service is second to none. I’d never go anywhere else. Can we give more than 5 stars???!!!”
Dr Edna and Dr Clifford are incredible! I’ve never felt rushed and they treat you like family! Staff is the best and they are extremely helpful in every way!